Part Time - Donut Topper and Finisher
We're looking for an awesome individual that's ready to top off and finish our donuts after they're done being fried. This includes(not limited) adding that delicious glaze or even adding some crumbled oreos to a chocolate covered donut. We need someone ready to work early on weekends and some weekdays to get our fresh donuts out and ready for those hungry early birds. Read below for more info!
Donutsville Summary: If you enjoy fresh-made donuts and love working in a fun and fast-paced environment, then we have a perfect fit for you as a Donutsville Baker. Here at Donutsville, we are committed to bringing a smile to anyone who walks through the door. Our team, from our owner to bakers and crew members take pride in our products we make and serve.
We’ll prove to you through our donuts are not your typical donuts you’ve tasted before. No Baking experience needed but should possess excellent communication skills, enjoy a fast-paced environment, a strive to learn, and ability to grow. So roll up your sleeves and get your hands ready because you "donut" want to miss this moment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Frying and topping finishing products(donuts)
- Make Icing and/or prepping work for the busy weekend
- Meet daily product levels as determined by management.
- Finish all baked goods to level that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Cleaning of equipment before shift ends, work area, and supply area
- Communicate and assist with other team members to help satisfy customer needs.
- Promote a team environment through respect and recognition.
- Support a learning environment and a positive attitude.
- Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities on their shift.
- Follow all safety standards to protect self and others from injury
- Perform other work duties as assigned and assist fellow team members if needed.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on food safety and sanitation.
- No Baking Experience Needed.
- Able to physically work 4 – 6 hours while on your feet
- Perform basic mathematics
- Attention to detail
- Standing and moving a majority of the time
- Be Able to Safely Lift 5 to 50 lbs
- Must Be Available Saturday and Sunday (6am to 11am or 2am to 8am).
- Additional Hours are spread throughout the Weekday (3am to 9am)
Hours: 10 - 25 hours
Compensation - $10.50 - $12 (dependent on experience and/or interest of baking)
Passion for Results – meet or exceed expectations set by owner
Guest Focus – deliver high quality finished products for guest satisfaction.
If interested, please send your resume, availability for work, and/or a brief summary why you would like to join our team. We will contact you for further details.
We are looking to fill this position by Aug 17th. Thank you and have a great summer!
Fill Application in store or email: firstname.lastname@example.org