Part Time - Customer Clerk
Job Summary: Donuts, Coffee, Croissants and any other Donutsville products are your bread and butter. Customer Clerks are responsible for delivering products and great customer service. Prepare our lovely showcase and meet our quality standards while having a clean and presentable environment. Teamwork and communication is key in this fast-paced and fun-paced environment. Learn, grow, and adapt with the Donutsville Team! Our team is committed to bringing smile to everyone.
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner. Answer any questions customers may have about our products or purchase.
- Determine Customer needs and prepare their selection.
- Provide excellent customer service. Be treated as if you were the customer
- Help display and restock products in showcase
- Will make breakfast sandwiches, beverage drinks, and/or finish topping/icing on products
- Communicate and work effectively with team members (management, bakers, shift leads, crew members) and treat others fairly
- Be informed of your schedule and arrive ready to work on time
- Carefully handle and follow procedures for cash, electronic card payments, and tips when present
- Hold yourself accountable for responsibilities during shift
- Keep showcase and work area clean and presentable
- Present and provide excellent care for products when packing and presenting to our guest
- Complete training and support training for other team members
- Attention to detail and guest focus(understand guest needs and meet expectations)
- Perform basic mathematics
- Capable counting money and making money change
- Learn and positively receive constructive criticism
- Be Able to Safely Lift 5 to 25 lbs
- Learn, grow, and exceed
Hours: 10-25 Hours
Compensation: Minimum Wage + Tips
Passion for Results – meet or exceed expectations set by owner
Guest Focus – deliver high quality finished products for guest satisfaction.
If interested, please send your resume, availability for work, and/or a brief summary why you would like to join our team. We will contact you for further details.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Thank you and have a great holiday season!
Fill Application in store or email: firstname.lastname@example.org